(Closed) Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Are you a little worried about tomorrow being doomsday? (12/21)
    No, I'm not worried at all. : (130 votes)
    64 %
    Ok, I may have gotten the teeniest bit nervous, but I still think nothing will happen. : (56 votes)
    28 %
    I'm a little nervous; I admit it. : (11 votes)
    5 %
    I'm pretty terrified of it actually. : (2 votes)
    1 %
    Worried? No. I have a freaking fallout shelter in my house. You may become a zombie, but I'm good. : (1 votes)
    0 %
    What's tomorrow???? : (3 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 62
    335 posts
    Helper bee

@dewingedpixie:  I’m not particularly concerned, it’s just a new baktun.  As the link said, something to celebrate, like y2k.  Though, admittedly, people were worried about that, too.  I’d say I’m more concerned about calderas, but none of them are close enough to me to really kill, even from ash fallout, thank goodness.  It’s just a little ghost paranoia.  Like… walking down a street at night and being hypervigilant.

Post # 63
    332 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I constantly get “end of the world” dreams because I’m always worried about it, regardless of the date, so I definitely feel on edge!!! Eek! I am mostly worried about other beings from other planets coming to visit us and taking over. Who knows what’s out there!!

Post # 64
    2966 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I’m not. 

I’m also not going near any pharmacy or grocery store tomorrow. The whakkos that do believe that stuff will run me over. 

Post # 65
    4505 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I am not at all worried about the world actually ending. I am the teensiest, tiniest bit worried about some crazy person taking it upon himself to ensure the mayas were right…

Post # 66
    2742 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

@Chaoslight:  Well poop I thought I’d be able to swindle you into writing a horrible accounting paper for me. Atleast the first one is done now. Now for a break by taking exams.

Post # 67
    138 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Im not worried at all, however, it is my birthday and I am having an end of the world birthday party!  I couldn’t have planned it better! 😀 So it better not end cuz I want my party! 😛

Post # 68
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I think the world is just as likely to end tomorrow as any other day.

Post # 69
    1721 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

It’s my birthday. So I’m excited.

Post # 71
    1345 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

Not in the least. It’s already 21/12/12 here in AUS (has been for nearly 9 hours) and nothing.

Not that I was worried anyway, mayans forgot to account for leap years, so the end of the world would have been months ago. Plus, after the first time I survived an ‘OMG the world is gonna END!’, I sort of became skeptical.

The topic ‘Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors