(Closed) Be honest, do you prefer a good back & head scratch/rub over sex?

posted 10 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 17
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@panterapeach: couples massages! love them.

Post # 18
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Hmmm…. depends on the day. I love both, but sometimes Im in the mood for one over the other.

Post # 19
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Oh hell yes! This really makes my fiance get angry…like I’m supposed to be in the mood at all times like he is….LOL!

Post # 20
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

LOL, yes. I prefer foot, leg and butt rubs over any sort of sexual favor. Nobody does it better than my husband and he knows it 🙂 He makes me drool with pleasure.

Post # 22
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

As someone who is waiting for the honeymoon…y’all are scaring me!  My Fiance gives great massages, but I’m hoping sex will be better!

Post # 23
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I totally agree with most of you. I looooove getting back/full body rubs. Gonna ask for one from the boy tonight 🙂

Post # 24
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

FH raked his fingers through my hair while he blow-dried it tonight. (Note: He never dries it, just decided to ‘give it a go’ tonight.)

It.was.heaven.

Post # 25
4688 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@Stiz: Must get mine to do that for me. 

Post # 26
3637 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
@peaches13: 

Don’t be scared! You could never replace sex with these things, but sometimes, if you are tired, these things just feel so good and you just lie there! With sex it’s about the intimacy and it’s a bit of give/take. With a back rub/scratch, you don’t have to do anything!  

Post # 27
3979 posts
Honey bee

Sadly, yes. Rub/scratch my back, legs, arms… body, amd I am one happy blissful girl.

Post # 28
31 posts
Newbee

Oh God, how I wish I could get my back scratched and hair played with everyday! Sex is amazing though– no worries peaches13!  

View original reply
@Stiz: Wow, I’m so jealous! That does sounds like heaven!

Post # 29
3600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

View original reply
@Stiz: I just put that on my to-do list.

Post # 30
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Ohhh man! Now I need to book myself a massage! : D

As for the original question…I’m not sure. I get involved in them for very different reasons. Often I do ask my FH to give me a massage before we “get intimate”, but I wouldn’t say that I like them “better” than sex…just in a different way?

The topic ‘Be honest, do you prefer a good back & head scratch/rub over sex?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors