(Closed) Be honest, how much “planning” have you done?

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How much planning pre-engagement have you (did you) done?
    None, not even ring porn! : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I've only looked at engagement rings, the rest will come once the ring is on my finger : (9 votes)
    21 %
    I've done a little, but I've not bookmarked anything : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I have bookmarks of certain things : (6 votes)
    14 %
    I have a whole folder ready for when I need it : (14 votes)
    33 %
    I have my whole wedding planned! I just need to press go.... : (10 votes)
    24 %
    I've started calling around and booking things! : (1 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 3
    Member
    645 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

    Oh giiiiirrrrlll.

    I have three essays to do by next Monday. But I am so very burned out and my school situation has just gotten so icky. I can’t wait till all this shiz is done and I can have a normal life and stalk recycled bride to see if that one lady wrote me back yet. Oh wait, I am. But without guilt.

    Post # 4
    Member
    1562 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

    I’m not going to vote, because I am engaged and about 4 months away from the wedding.  However, last June, when I knew the engagement ring was coming, and that we wanted a June wedding, I went ahead and chose the date, the venue, and the dress.  So, my vote would be the last choice.

    Post # 5
    Member
    823 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

    I  definitely have the folder of inspirational images. It’s private, not on Pinterest or anything, so I can add to it discreetly. I would never have a public wedding pinterest unless I was engaged. 

    Post # 6
    Member
    3770 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

    I’ve got way too much planned out already!!  Yeah, I wish you could make certain boards private on Pinterest…

    Post # 7
    Member
    2695 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

    I clicked the press go one but I’m really between the two. We’ve looked at vendors and have picked out our reception and a tenative photographer. I always joke that if money weren’t an option we could get married in a week.

    Post # 8
    Member
    2408 posts
    Buzzing bee

    The mister and I have been contributing ideas and for the most part, can have most of the wedding skeleton in place in a matter of days (date, venue, photographer, cake flavors and baker, bridal party). Then we can put together the rest of the pieces that involve interviews, trying stuff on and diy projects. 

    Post # 9
    Member
    1086 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

    I’ve got about 75% planned, waiting on the ring to plan the other 25% 🙂

    Post # 10
    Member
    34 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

    The only thing left to figure out is who is marrying us, what kind of ring he wants, and the photographer. The rest is on paper, in storage bins, and in dozens of craft projects strewn around the house. 

    The topic ‘Be honest, how much “planning” have you done?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors