(Closed) Beach Theme Center pieces for 80-100 people

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@g_g_dgjb:  Do you have your venue yet? We are getting married on the beach and our venue had the option to rent their centerpieces, which we didn’t do we bought our own, but you could check. Also, do you know how big your tables will be? It could be a difference in how many you will need if its 6, 8, or 10. We are doing lanterns from pier 1 with a blue candle inside and a starfish leaning against it. I don’t have pictures yet, and my Future Mother-In-Law bought them but I don’t think they were cheap. If you google it though, you can find lots of good ideas, like glass bowls with sand and seashells inside. if you go to craft places you can probably get those for a decent price.

Post # 5
1478 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Creek club at ion, SC

the beach is cool. very affordable as you can get some of tthis stuff for free or next to nothing

Post # 6
1106 posts
Bumble bee

It really depends on how many tables and how big the tables are.  I would say probably 10-12 centerpieces, but it could be like, 15, depending on how many people sit at each table.

Post # 7
46329 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@g_g_dgjb:  Centerpieces don’t have to be expensive. You can get vases or lanterns from Ikea for a reasonable cost.

You can also check out your local Craigslist or Kijiji Boards for brides selling their items post wedding.

You could also get driftwood pieces at no cost from the beach. Get them ahead of time so you can make sure they dry out properly and have no bugs.

Something like this uses only one flower and some greenery per centerpiece.

Post # 8
899 posts
Busy bee

So cheap and easy! Good luck!

The topic ‘Beach Theme Center pieces for 80-100 people’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors