(Closed) Bed & Breakfast “Mini-Moons” !! Suggestions?!

posted 9 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 32
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@April_Fools_Bride: You could drive. It would probably take you about 6-7 hours. But since you’re willing to drive as far as Massachusetts you could always just keep driving another two hours north and be in New Husband. Just sayin’ 😉

Post # 33
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@April_Fools_Bride: We just got back and I thought I’d post a quick update. Our trip was fantastic! We got in late Friday night and had no trouble getting into our room. The room was elegant, cozy, and most of all warm -Rockport had gone from spring to dead of winter by the time we got in. We got a cozy sleep and woke the next morning for breakfast. Which was absolutely delicious. We left quickly to see a venue, but came back and the wonderful innkeeper, Debbie, was so knowledgeable about the town and neighboring Gloucester. She gave us some other venues and places to check out. We had breakfast three mornings and each morning the meal, company, and coffee were wonderful. I’d totally recommend staying there if you head to Rockport, MA.

Post # 35
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Okay…..so I think there is a direct flight from Philadelphia to St. Thomas, USVI.  So if you can get there, the Bellavista Bed & Breakfast is AMAZING!!!!!  We just spent a week there and all the other guests had been there 3+ times.  PM for photos and info.  I can’t wait to go back.

The topic ‘Bed & Breakfast “Mini-Moons” !! Suggestions?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors