(Closed) Bees, I'm at 100 Days!!! June 21, 2013. :D

posted 5 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@sapphire–stars:  Yay! Congrats!! I remember when I hit the 100 day countdown! It is so exciting… the next exciting milestone is when you are under 90 days and can officially apply for a marriage licence! I am under 25 days now and the anticipation is killing me… I’m a little stressed with things to do but I just want the day to be here already so I can stop being nervous about it and just enjoy it! And you are right….. time will seem to be skipping days from here on out!!

Post # 5
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay! You’re getting married on my 30th birthday! I’m getting married on the 15th and will be honeymooning in Jamaica on the 21st.

Post # 6
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@sapphire–stars:  Yay my fellow Knoxville bride! ๐Ÿ˜‰  I remember when I hit 100 days and it seriously seems like that was just last week!  Enjoy and savor every minute…it will FLY by!  I feel you on the license thing…I’m at the 36 day mark so in less than a week, we will be able to go apply for ours EeEEeeeekkk!! 

Post # 7
3429 posts
Sugar bee

Yay!! When you’re walking down the aisle, I’ll be packing my suitcase and leaving the next morning for Florida! Time is flying by!! I hope it doesn’t go by too fast though:)

Post # 9
1729 posts
Bumble bee

@sapphire–stars:  You’re going to have a blast! You’re right, I plan on being on the beach with a drink in my hand on the big 3-0 day.

Post # 12
3429 posts
Sugar bee

@sapphire–stars:  Aww that is special;) Yay for the sunshine state!! I know 3 mos is nothing when you really think about it:) Its starting to feel REAL isn’t it?? I think the reality of this wedding will really smack me in the face when I pick up my dress. EEEEEEK!!! 

Post # 13
306 posts
Helper bee

date twins!!!

Post # 16
9917 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I assume you’ve all sent your invitations and I’m so behind.  Am I right?

The topic ‘Bees, I'm at 100 Days!!! June 21, 2013. :D’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors