Post # 1
SOOOO excited to be able to post in “Rings” istead of “Waiting”!!! This weekend, after hours of searching and getting super overwhelmed, my adorable future Fiance asked me to help him order my e-ring!
will be set in..
I am so excited!! It will take a couple of weeks I think to get here and in the meantime, I have a few Questions…
1. Have anyone ordered their ring off a site? How long did it take? Any Israel Diamond specific buyers?
2. What do I do right after I get engaged?!?!
Post # 3
Very nice….I didnt order my ring off a site….u start planning silly
Post # 4
Congrats! That is going to be a beauty!!
After engaged, set a date and start planning!
Post # 5
@1stRosie: To answer question #2: You take a bazillion pictures so us bees can drool over that stunning ring!!
Post # 6
That is going to be one stunning ring!
Post # 7
I meant a little bit more in terms of getting it appaised and all that. Not sure how all that works! :
Post # 8
Pictures and announcing it were my 1st 2 priorities(althought that was technically combined into one since I posted it on FB right after he asked!!), then my future Mother-In-Law and I went to a bridal expo to get ideas. I forget if I went venue hunting or dress shopping 1st(did those both in the same week), but I am very gung-ho when it comes to planning, and had all the major stuff planned/booked within 3 months(with 13 months left before the wedding to go lol). Just make sure you pick a venue before announcing the date, because I have seen people stress over their date being popular with a lot of venues and they had to either keep searching for venues or change the date. Congrats on the pending ring!! 🙂
Post # 9
Omg…soooo exciting, I have been a simple lurker all this time but I decided to sign up after I came across your post (even though it’s an old post). I’m in the same predicament, ordered online, waiting for it to get to me, should be here on Thursday, there’s been a lot of delay due to hurricane Sandy. I don’t know what my next steps are in terms of getting the ring appraised and what not….
Post # 10
- Wedding: November 2013 - Makena Cove
That is a gorgeous setting!
The second you get it you:
- Get a manicure and take loads of pictures for us, then your friends
- Announce it to family and important friends before telling the rest of the world via social media (Bee’s dont count.)
- Take it to a reputable jeweler and have them appraise your stone and setting (call ahead to make sure the jeweler is able to appraise a sapphire, I assume most would but ya never know!)
- With your appraisal slip, call your insurance agency and add the ring to either your car, renters, or home owners insurance
- PLAN A WEDDING!
Congrats on the exciting news and good luck!