(Closed) Bees who spent $2,000+ on their wedding band:

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 32
1946 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Mine was about $2,200.  Platinum Tiffany band.

Post # 33
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@youngliz:  Thanks for sharing..!!  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚  Wow, first time I’ve seen it on a real hand and it’s gorgeous on you.! <3

View original reply
@bella731:  Don’t you just love having connections? πŸ˜‰  I love the channel set beauty you have on in that pic.  It looks really amazing with your ring!

Post # 34
2635 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Thanks for this thread. Since I am considering having a new wedding band custom-made and I absolutely want platinum, I’m getting quotes up to $3000. I thought that was crazayyyyyy…but I gues it’s the price of custom work in platinum. πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 35
7960 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

i love my band.  it’s a 4 ctw semi-bezel set full eternity band.  i think it was around $6500.  the stones are gorgeous vs2, E-F. 

stock photo and with my full set

Post # 37
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

My wedding ring=about $5000US, diamonds in New Zealand are more expensive I think. It’s a handmade platinum ring with 9 super sparkly claw set rounds, VS, D-F (1ct)

Post # 38
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bella731:  Thanks! I love it! I thought it would take away from my engagement ring but I wanted a ring that I could wear alone if I decided to later on.  Do you have a picture of your ring and the one you’re looking at?

Post # 40
910 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Mine retailed for over $2k but my jeweler loves me and gave me a discount. It’s .72 tcw

Post # 41
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I think mine was around $2400, Tacori 18k white gold.

Post # 42
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Mine is .80 ct half eternity. It cost just over $2,000

Post # 43
7960 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@bella731:  thank you.  my ering is 4ct as well with a 2ct centre and 2ctw on the sides.  i love them together (yes, that would make it 8ctw) and i also like them apart.

Post # 44
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi! I just posted our wedding bands on a different thread so sorry they are together in the  pic! I love mine, my band is just under $2400.  The diamonds are about 2/3 eternity and also encrusted on the edges too so it sparkles like crazy! I agree… If u are going to be spending that much on a dress it totally makes sense to spend that much on your ring!

The topic ‘Bees who spent $2,000+ on their wedding band:’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors