(Closed) Bees who spent $2,000+ on their wedding band:

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 62
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@rascchot:  I’ve heard mixed things about two wedding bands & the price wasn’t much different so I just went with one bigger ering! Another picture is below

Post # 63
4640 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@bella731:  I have a few engagement rings… I like to switch it up… but my 5 stone ring is the one that I wear every day. Here’s another pic of the wedding band in color 🙂

Post # 65
1511 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@bella731:  We haven’t ordered our wedding bands yet, but I know mine will be in this category (and his might as well if he also opts to go with a Tacori).  I don’t know exactly what it will cost (since we haven’t purchased them yet), but we’re estimating around $2500 (give or take).

The two bands I’m currently considering:

and

Post # 66
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@kdms29:  Thank you so much!

Post # 67
2268 posts
Buzzing bee

@mjwyatt84:  

That’s a great price! Who made it for you? Do they have a website or was it a local jeweler?

Post # 69
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Koko1977:  No, its from Longs Jewelry in MA.

Post # 71
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Mine is just over $2000 with tax.

Post # 72
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I don’t have a photo, but my wedding band will be a single row micropave 3/4 eternity with E-F VS diamonds.  I’m not sure how wide it is, but probably between 1.5mm-1.8mm (it is rather thin), with .5 carats.  It cost just under $2,500K which shocked me initially. I was thinking maybe half that price as I was considering getting two to sandwich my e-ring, lol.  For such a tiny ring, it’s rather deceiving.

My e-ring was custom made, so the wedding band needs to be custom made also to match.  As someone stated, I think the price has a lot to do with craftsmanship as our jeweler has to go in there and set each stone by hand.  You can tell high-quality pave work if each bead is uniform when set.

Post # 73
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@bella731:  Sorry I am just getting back to you! I honestly wanted an eternity band and one day came across one locally and decided to upgrade. I also wanted to be different. The channel matched exactly and i wanted something a little different, just to be different. I did consider getting an eternity ring in the channel band, but I would have had to order online and it was a full eternity and I wanted some room for sizing just in case. The channel is a very pretty band, and when I asked my friends which one I should pick, they all said the channel (except one). I sletp on it and got the eternity! 

The topic ‘Bees who spent $2,000+ on their wedding band:’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors