(Closed) Bees who will you be voting for in 2012?

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Who Will You Vote For in the 2012 Presidential Campaign?
    Barack Obama : (305 votes)
    69 %
    Mitt Romney : (104 votes)
    23 %
    Other : (36 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    3220 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

Obama for me.  Watching the GOP primaries has been the most hilarious and stressful thing for me.  

Fiance will probably vote Romney even though neither of us are happy with any of the choices given.

Post # 6
    168 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

America voting in a private equity boss after a financial crisis that was largely that industry’s making would just be a step too far. Obama for me.

Post # 7
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Obama, but mainly because I can’t bring myself to vote for Romney…

Post # 8
    10288 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2011

I detest Mitt Romney so Obama gets my vote.

Post # 10
    9648 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2012

@bookworm88:  This is exactly how we feel, too, lesser of the evils.  Both of us for Obama if we have to choose.

Post # 11
    11325 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2011

Obama for sure. I don’t think republicans are pro-women or pro-middle class (or pro-equality, for that matter). 

Although I will say that of the possible republican nominees, I’m glad it is Romney. I don’t like him, but he doesn’t terrify me to the core of my soul the way that Santorum did.

Post # 12
    35 posts
    Newbee

Obama will ruin our country if he has another run in the White house.

Post # 14
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@BearcatBetch:  I’m  voting for Romney. I think you are in correct in guessing that the the majority of people on this site will vote for Obama.

Post # 15
    2065 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I don’t flat out 100% agree with either candidate, but I’ll vote Obama again because he supports more of the things I agree with. He’s been a stronger supporter of women’s right to choose than others and that’s a huge issue to me. Of course I live in Texas, so basically my vote just cancels out a Romney vote. 🙂 I’ll still do it though!

ETA: CorgiTales – so right! Watching Santorum in the primaries had me legitimately scared.

Post # 16
    7431 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2009

@Mrshotwing:  our country is already ruined, there isn’t really much else that anyone can do at this point.

Anyone read the book Aftershock?  Might be a good read for most

@BearcatBetch:  and what does this being a “woman” site have anything to do with how you vote?

The topic ‘Bees who will you be voting for in 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors