(Closed) Belly Busters 4/10/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I did not know this group existed. can i join in?

Post # 5
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

My exercise routine lately has been the shred either level 1 or 2 (depending on how i feel :D). and then a 30 minute walk afterwards. It is only an hour of exercise a day but i feel that i get a better work out then when i would go to the gym for 2 hours. kinda funny. like Jillian says “this will replace hours of phoning it in at the gym” hehe..

I lost 3.2 lbs in the past two weeks! I am totally excited. The one thing i changed in my diet was eating 2 boiled eggs (but NOT eating the yoke) instead of whole wheat toast in the mornings and i kept my calories under 1700 (most days :D)! yay!!

i would post a pic of my belly too but i cant find my USB cable to upload my pics from my camera to my laptop πŸ™ probably best for everyone! hehe…

I hope everyone had a great week and i wish everyone a good week to come πŸ˜€

Post # 6
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hey ladies, had to help out again at the flower shop today, the owners out of town or I would have been on here to update sooner. I anxiously waited all day to weigh and measure myself . So I got home fed the pets and ran to my bathroom to get the measuring tape and scale. I lost 2 pounds and 1 inch off everything I measured! Yay I am so excited! I was a little discouraged because I thought I was getting no where. I know it doesnt seem like much to anyone else but I am really proud of myself and feel like my boring eating and exercise is actually paying off and doing good!

@Wifey – YAY I lost 2 pounds too!!! We are sticking to our little regimen quite well. I am so proud of us!!!!

Post # 7
1526 posts
Bumble bee

@daniellealys – Wow! over 3 lbs…thats awesome! 

O and I can start the post next weekend if no one else volunteers

Post # 8
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Wifey and Shannon – GOOD JOB!!! I love that you’re both losing so quickly! Whooo hoooo for success stories πŸ™‚ and let’s keep it going.

I don’t have access to a scale (yeah… I know, my life is kind of crazy) so I don’t know how much I weigh exactly. BUT I was really good with eating this week – I only had sweets once! And I turned down seconds even when I wanted to keep eating (not still hungry) 3 times!

Perhaps I should take measurements and keep track of that, since weighing myself is going to be hard.

Haven’t started working out yet; my mom is mailing me a copy of the 30 day shred dvd and then I’m hoping to do 20 minutes of cardio at least 5 days a week.

Post # 9
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@danielle – welcome! Good job on dropping some pounds πŸ™‚

I like that we’re all kind of in the same boat, trying for moderate, gradual weight loss and some life changes. One of my friends is trying to get me to be weight loss buddies with her and it’s tough because she’s lost like 30 pounds in the last few months and wants to lose another 30, and I just want to lose like 10-15 total, haha, so our life changes are totally different!

Post # 10
1526 posts
Bumble bee

@daydream – Way to go on turning down seconds!!! That was so hard to do this week. Everyone around me was eating fast food, ice cream and all kinds of delicious things that I love to eat and I held out so I was quite proud of myself. Also good job on the eating better! That stuff is hard.

On a side note, I feel so much better and have tons more energy!

Post # 12
1526 posts
Bumble bee

Ugh..I dnt know what happen. I was feeling so good about myself last night and super excited to keep this little regimen. And this I woke up this morning feeling super lazy and sluggish. I got up and ate my cereal with strawberries and then sat on the couch most of the day. Did some laundry folding and that was about it. It is ridiculous! I didnt feel like eating and since I couldnt find anything to make that sounded good I put it off until dinner and then made spagetti with whote wheat pasta and low cal, heart healthy, low soduim and fat sauce and made a pig out of myself and not I am sitting here feeling full and so fat! Ugh! what the heck?!?!?

PS> Dear motivation, if you are out there please come back. I dnt know if I said or did something but I thought we made such a great team. I miss you and i need you. I thought things were going great between us. Please come back, I need a work out partner. 

Post # 14
1526 posts
Bumble bee

I know that would be great!!! The FI’s family lives in Cali, maybe i should suggest moving and use needing a work out partner as a validating reason lol. I had a friend like that, she was killing me and I finally just had to be like ‘lady, ur my buddy but you gotsta go or i am going to end up the size of a small sea lion’ 

Post # 16
1526 posts
Bumble bee

haha his parents are kinda is in a place like that but its near some mountains lol. They live in a town called Bishop

The topic ‘Belly Busters 4/10/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors