Post # 1
I just got an iphone yesterday!! So far I have solitaire, urban spoon, aroundme, pacman, a barcode scanner one, pandora radio, oh and a police scanner, which is totally cool.
What else should I get?? Thanks!!
Post # 3
These are the ones I have and use on a regular basis…
– Flashlight (I use it when getting ready for work in the morning if Darling Husband is sleeping)
– SoundHound (Tells you the name of a song when its on the radio or tv)
– Flixster (movies playing at each theatre)
– NHL 2010
– Cook with Campbells
– Tip Calculator
– Betty Crocker cookbook
– BumpFour (connect 4 but you bump your phone with another iphone and play against each other)
– Sally’s Spa
– Plants vs. Zombies
– Game of Life
– Traffic Rush
– Rush Hour
– Radar Online (hollywood gossip)
– Search Star (word search)
– Bejeweled 2 (fun mindless game to play when you’re sitting around)
My nephew who’s 3 yrs old likes these ones
– Air Horn
– SC-Pro (puppy screen cleaner)
I also have the “Emoticons” app which lets you use smilies and other icons in texts, emails, etc… once you download it, it gives you directions on how to add a “language” to your keyboard which becomes your smilies.
This was a couple days ago too! Has a few more for you 🙂
Post # 4
@Sunshine23: Oh, I didn’t see the one from a few days ago! THANK YOU!