(Closed) Best jeggings/skinny jeans for size 14/16 girls?

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 32
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I have 2 pairs of jeggings from Levi- the actual Levi store, not a department store- and they are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever had and they fit me perfectly

Post # 33
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m a size 12 and my mother is a 16 and we both SWEAR by White House/Black Market. Their jeggings are sturdy enough that they suck in tummy bulge but soft enough that they are so comfy. I have 5-6 pairs and they’ve lasted 2+ years without any issues.

Post # 34
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

My favorite are by far American Eagle. perfect fit every time 

Post # 36
1213 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@priyawouldntwannabeya:  I just got a pair of skinny jeans from Lane Bryant that I LOVE! They are comfy, and they make my ass look great! 🙂

Post # 37
4049 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Old Navy is usually a good bet. Their clothing tends to run larger and usually accomodates more of a womanly figure than some stores.

Post # 38
Hostess
11163 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Okay this may be a dumb question but I have never really understood what jeggings are really. Are they leggings that look like jeans? Clue me in bees!

Post # 39
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Yoga Jeans by Second Jeans (Canadian brand) – amazing! Get the high rise skinny, you’ll love it.

Post # 41
51 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@priyawouldntwannabeya:  I bought a pair of Super Stretch Jeggings at American Eagle that fit really well. They are fairly high cut so you can tuck in your tummy. I usually don’t like jeggings because I find that they show every bump and pucker but I actually thought these were just super stretch jeans until I read the label. I’ve had them for 6 months and they haven’t worn out in the thighs yet! 

In stores you can find up to size 14 but online they sell up to size 18!

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0431_8026_852&catId=cat20116′ defer=’defer

Post # 42
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

American Eagle seriously has the most comfy jeggings. They also do not look like jeggings in ANY WAY. They are lined with this super soft material and it feels like wearing PJ’s.

Post # 43
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

You def need to check out Maurices girl!! Their jeggings are like $30 and they are super awesome! The only problem i had with them is that my things tend to rub together and that caused alot of friction. Over time it wore thin in my thighs and ripped. But they are so cheap that i just bought a new pair! they are my favorite jeggings!!

Post # 44
327 posts
Helper bee

Jeggings generally don’t look good unless on stick figures. I have chunkier thighs and let me tell you. Jeggings are a huge NO. Jean material works wonders on covering up blub. 😛 

Post # 45
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Charleston, SC

ok, I know everyone hates on the leggings as pants thing, but I highly prefer leggings to jeans! I love the Vera Wang brand sold at kohls…they have a higher waist to keep it all tucked in and are thicker material so there isnt any see-through. I think they look super cute with boots. They have a dark wash jeggings version too, but I love my black leggings. They’re heavenly and I wear them every chance I get. Don’t judge!

Post # 46
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Charleston, SC

View original reply
@lenabee:  I disagree…I have “chunky”/muscular thighs and if you wear a longer or looser shirt they look just as good as regular jeans. It’s all about the total outfit. 

The topic ‘Best jeggings/skinny jeans for size 14/16 girls?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors