Best place to get inexpensive (less than $100 or so) engagement rings?

posted 2 weeks ago in Rings
Post # 2
1301 posts
Bumble bee
Post # 5
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Also OurosJewels on Etsy has some really affordable diamond rings for the future

And DiamondRensu, also on Etsy has several moissanites in your price range

I’ve ordered from both and have been super happy with quality.

Sorry for the large pics!

Post # 6
1719 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Etsy! For sure. You can support smaller vendors, and you’re not paying jewellery store prices. Far more bang for your buck buying this way.

Post # 7
Hostess
2343 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2005 - Shreveport, LA

View original reply
@neatoforce:  Doveggs on Amazon has beautiful moissanite rings in silver for your budget! I have this 2ct cushion cut near colorless, it is in white gold but they have it in silver. They have a lot to choose from in your price range. Here’s mine so you can see the moissanite and style ring. GL I hope you find a great ring and deal!

Post # 8
9898 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Berricle? I have a few fun/stand-in rings from there and they have held up well. Silver may need to be polished but that’s not a big deal IMO.

Post # 9
3440 posts
Sugar bee

I bought a bunch of rings from Berricle because they have a great return policy and I wanted to see them in person regardless of what the reviews said. Every single ring that had side stones was  disappointing. The center stones were fine, but the smaller ones on the band looked fake and dead. So if you buy from there, I would only choose a solitaire.

Post # 10
1189 posts
Bumble bee

Another vote for Etsy here.  Or try Ebay if you’re prepared to go vintage.  

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee

Etsy of Pandora are my votes. 

Post # 12
195 posts
Blushing bee

Hmm… looks like my first post got deleted. But I have a friend who swears by ModGents!

Post # 14
22 posts
Newbee
Post # 15
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 1999

View original reply
@neatoforce:  check out jtv.com they have gorgeous rings. Their CZ line is called Bella Luce and they average $40.00 per ring. Most are rhodium plated sterling silver but you can also find some made in gold and a few in platinum. they also have a Moissanite line and I’m sure they have something in your budget there as well It’s called Moissanite Fire. Please post picks when you get your ring 😊😍🥰

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors