Best place to get inexpensive (less than $100 or so) engagement rings?

posted 2 weeks ago in Rings
Post # 16
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Tennessee

View original reply
@neatoforce:  I’ve bought a couple rings from ModernGents and so has my sister. They hold up really well and look beautiful. If you do order from them, use code: Dani  and you will get 25% off your order. They also offer free shipping and a lifetime warranty. You could also check out pawnshops. You can find some beautiful jewelry for a steal of a price sometimes. 

Post # 18
1330 posts
Bumble bee
Post # 19
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 1997

I recommend getting a vintage 10k solid gold synthetic gemstone ring from Etsy. Wilson Brother’s has some very pretty ones in your price point. I have ordered from them in the past and had a good experience. 10k gold is more durable than 14k and is just as gorgeous (much more durable than silver too). Synthetic gemstones are chemically identical to natural but much cheaper and environmentally friendly. CZ do not last, but synthetic sapphire and rubies will outlive you. You can always move the ring to your right hand in the future.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wilsonbrothers?search_query=10k%2Bring&sort_order=price_asc&page=2#items

Post # 21
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 1997

You can also get used sterling Tiffany Co rings for really cheap on etsy, Ebay, and in pawn shops.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors