Post # 32
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
@ Caramel – I got mr peng the electric kettle a few years ago for Christmas… one of our most useful things in the kitchen ever!
You guys are making me jealous with your veggie choppers… I didnt end up getting that (registered for one but didnt get bought) and then I didn’t buy it afterwards but I wish I had! I have some WS gift cards I should go splurge and get one 🙂
Post # 33
Did any of you register or get a new rice cooker? We’re in the market for a new one and I"d love to hear some reviews!
Post # 34
My favorite items on my registry:
1) My Calphalon knife set! It’s amazing how quickly you learn to cook when it doesn’t take an hour to go through a tomato!
2) My rice cooker (It’s cheap, it’s red, and it has great reviews!) Rival 6-cup Rice Cooker – Red (RC61)
3) My Fajita/Quesadilla Grill! The top flips to make two burners. You can cook burgers, egss, fajita stuffs, etc or put the plates on to make delicious quesadillas! El Paso Fajita and Quesadilla Grill
4) My pizza stone. Great for any bread baking, pizzas, and cookies! MR. Bar-B-Q Round Pizza Baking Stone Kit – 15"
5) My calphalon wok (free when guests purchase $500 of calphalon products from your BB&B registry!!!) I love Calphalon, every piece of cookware I have is the same brand. Great quality!
Post # 35
1) Kitchenaid miser. Love, love, love it
2) Our dishes! We got simple, every day china from Target and we use them every. single. day. The best part is that I think about the people who gave them to use every time we have a meal (we like the people, so it’s a good thing!)
3) A vacuum. A weird gift, I know, but we got a really nice Dyson vacuum and I love it
4) Grill. We love to entertain outdoors, and some camping friends of us bought us a gas grill! It’s perfect for us to use in the spring and summer.
And ps, we got the same rice cooker as MightySapphire. It works great, snowpea!
Post # 36
1. our Dyson, I don’t have to vacuum anymore because DH loves it so much.
2. good sheets sets.
3. Kitchenaid mixer. I makes baking so much easier
4. Henkel knife set. i was actually told i can’t use them, becuase they are so sharp .They make cooking dinner so much faster.
5 Hotel towels from Macys. So soft.
Suzanno-I would love some uf your soup recipes if your willing to share.
Post # 37
- Wedding: June 2008 - St. Catherine of Genoa, Jin Asian Cuisine Restaurant
hrm… it has to be a tie between our knives and our dyson… LOOOOOVE both.