- 8 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
My whole thought process through the wedding was to purchase things that could be re-used at a later date, so I have an entire list.
1. Our Dessert Bar Sign which said grab something sweet for a treat. We entertain alot, so this will be used anytime I have more than one dessert.
2. The perfect cardbox, which is a premade wood box, I will use this anytime there is an event, birthday, anniversayr, retirement or whatever, so people can dorp their cards in the box.
3. The photobooth sign and all photobooth items, We had a DIY photobooth so the sign will be used over and over because my hubby has a dj business and I am now selling the photobooth service as a part of his business… YIPEE
4. Cake Knife- I didnt go with a wedding type cake knife, went with one that was brass leaves, so we willl use that anytime we have a funciton.
5. Cake Taker- We got married on my hubby’s birthday, so I had a monogramed cake taker made to present the cake.. .this will be used anytime I make a cake and need to take it somewhere.