Post # 1
I am looking for a site where I can make a wedding website for us. I want something with fun color options, etc…but more importantly I want to be able to do a free online rsvp.
Post # 3
I am using mywedding.com. I really liked their selection of themes and colors. It’s free and you can have as many free rsvps as you like. They have the standard pages that you can use and then you can create other custom pages that you want.
Post # 4
BIG fan of weddingwire.com:
- Let’s you have completely personal web address (brideandgroom.com, for example, no addition of http://www.weddingwire.com/brideandgroom)
- Allows you to add as many events as you like (like the rehearsal/dinner, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc.)
- Allows for options with each event
- Allows pix & video & music customization
- variety of themes & designs…some can even match invites (if you choose those invites)…many with interchangeable colors to match your colors
- can make it password protected for free
Fiance & I have no complaints about ours.
Post # 5
@MePascua – I just signed up for weddingwire, and it’s putting the http://www.weddingwire.com/ in front. Am I missing something?
Post # 6
I like the one at Project Wedding
Post # 7
I made one on weddingwire.com. It is so simple to use I looked at TONS AND TONS of sites and this one seemed to offer the most!
Post # 8
I really like weddingwire.com so far. My webpage also has http://www.weddingwire.com in front of it also. This isn’t a big deal to me though.
Post # 9
I loved projectwedding.com!
Post # 10
You could always make your own (helloooo customization!) and create an rsvp form with Google Docs. I’m using Google Docs for my rsvp. It gives you all the responses in a spreadsheet =]
Post # 11
I’m with Marissa!
I made my own! It’s nice to be able to customize every aspect of the site. It’s very cheap to get a site hosted as well!
Post # 12
I used http://www.momentville.com and it is by far the easiest website I have come across as far as adding, deleted, password protecting and what not. I’m a computer geek though so I like simple function on my websites. 🙂
Post # 13
I used the knot!
I know a lot of people don’t like them but it was easy and RSVPs are streaming in now with their meal choices. I don’t regret my decision to go this route at all.
Post # 14
@marissabreanna: Oh this sounds great! Can you share what template you used?
Post # 16
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our http://www.weddingmapper.com site. I’ve signed up for a few other free wedding websites and didn’t like them nearly as much.