(Closed) Bill Levkoff 153, 154, 155

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ooohhh I’m interested in this as well! My BMs will also have Bill Levkoff but style 158. 

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My BM’s are wearing Bill Levkoff 154 in Victorian Lilac. I think it will fit everyone well in the bridal party, plus they can wear a normal bra with it! I think the dresses will come in June 2012.

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

LDR – i know this is an old threat but hopefully youll be able to reply. Do you remember if your ladies ordered closer to thier street sizes or what was recommended on the size chart? <br /><br />I have a couple of women tettering close to needing the 18 with the extra cost associated and I don’t want them to get that if it ends up having to be taken in regardless. 

Post # 5
2501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

My girls ordered 154 in plum.  I absolutely love the dress.  Every girl ordered one size up from street size, which is what the chart recommended.  I know the size recommendation ended up being just right for my sister (who I think is the only one that has tried on her dress).  One of my bridesmaids did pay the extra cost for the 18.  She was in between sizes, but her sister ordered down a size as a bridesmaid once and ended up having to buy a totally new dress.  

The topic ‘Bill Levkoff 153, 154, 155’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors