- 7 years ago
- Wedding: June 2011
We just got married on June 24th and have a ton of leftover wedding goodies for sale. See below and email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of these items.
1) 20 Homemade Pillar Candles with Damask Ribbon and Silver Rhinestone embellishment – Linen Scent (Partially used, were burned for 4 hours)
$50 for all!
2) 34 Mirror Candle Holders (Base for Pillar Candle) – Used once and look BRAND NEW!
$25 for all!
3) 22 Homemade Black and White Flock Damask Table Runners – 11 feet long x 12 1/2″ wide. Fabric is medium weight dupionette has a satin backing and a beautiful flocked velveteen damask design. They are in AMAZING condition.
$12 each (will make a good deal if you buy all)
4) Black And White Wedding Basket. Satin basket features embroidered details and black bows. 7 1/2″
5) 20 Table Card/Table Number Stands – Brand new. I couldn’t use them, they were too tall!
$1 each, will make good deal if you buys all!