(Closed) Black BM Dresses for 6 BM’s under $100 each impossible?

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
46415 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Dessy makes dresses in sizes 0-30. Here is a search of their site for tea length black dresses. You can find retailers listed on the website.

They don’t have prices on the site.

http://www.dessy.com/bridesmaid-dresses/#“DisplayMode”:4,”CategoryId”:1,”FabricList”:””,”AccessoryFabricList”:””,”ProductList”:””,”SeasonList”:””,”CategoryList”:””,”ColorList”:””,”TypeList”:””,”LineList”:””,”PantoneList”:””,”Text”:””,”IgnorePrints”:false,”SearchText”:””,”ColorFamilyList”:”10″,”AttributeMask”:”0″,”AttributeList”:”1″,”PriceList”:””,”Source”:””,”GetResultCount”:true,”CountryCode”:”us”,”SortOrder”:1,”ActivePage”:1,”ResultsPerPage”:256,”TotalPages”:0,”FilterType”:”ProductFilterProperties“

I think it would be much easier if you could let the women choose their own black dress to meet your specs. That way they could get a dresss in their size on sale somewhere.

Post # 4
3255 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

David’s Bridal goes up to a size 26 or 28, and they have tons of dresses for around $100!

Post # 5
711 posts
Busy bee

I second David’s Bridal, went there yesterday and they had a ton of dresses at 99$!

Post # 6
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Try looking at various department stores/clothing stores & their websites.  For my brother’s wedding we got our black tea-length dresses from jcrew.com for about $75/each.

Post # 7
3255 posts
Sugar bee

Only problem with J. Crew is that they only go up to size 16. Bummer because they have tons of cute dresses!

Post # 8
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Do they need to match? You can get black cocktail dresses from any department store, Macy’s Nordstrom, etc. and for your bridesmaids in bigger sizes, even stores like Lane Bryant, Ashley Stewart, etc. have really nice clothing. It’s a nice way to let you bridesmaids get something they really like and would wear again, too.

If all else fails, David’s Bridal has extended sizes, too! And they’ve got some really nice styles!

The topic ‘Black BM Dresses for 6 BM’s under $100 each impossible?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors