(Closed) Blade thingy – what’s it called??

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

what if you hot glued a binder clip upside down to the pumpkin and use the binder clip handles to hold the menu?  You could decorate them somehow? (they do make them in orange)

or maybe if instead of you using a knife you can use a push pin and make a row of tiny attaching holes? this may work a little better.

Good Luck!



Post # 4
46594 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can use a sharp knife to cut a slit into the stem


you can use a booby pin inserted with the open side up

 you can make your own wire holders with 18 gauge wire. Leave a 2 inch section straight then wrap the other end a few times around a pencil. Insert the card between the circles you made around the pencil.

It should look like this only shorter.

The topic ‘Blade thingy – what’s it called??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors