(Closed) Bling, Bling, & More Bling!!

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
838 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oooh do you have a pic of your invitation? Im having bling on mine aswell : )

Post # 5
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am having crystal accents on my invites.. this is my first rough draft so ignore the awfulness of it..

my hair flower that i am diy’g (i actually have two now :D)

Post # 6
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Love the flower!

Post # 8
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@prncssdva: yep i just tried them both on together, they are the same flower i just wanted another one because i am well crazy lol i dunno!! and the invites are a headache in and of themselves lol!! i think i’ll have to order like 40 extra to mess up lol!!

@jessica: thanks!!

Post # 11
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love the bling.  But I am using lighting to get mine instead of crystals everywhere.  Doing a romance theme, candlelight everywhere, fairylight backdrops, etc.  I will incorporate a little bling with crystals here and there too, but opted for romance with the theme…it spoke to me  =)  But I love what you have all done so far

Post # 12
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh….one way I am adding some bling, I am making my fascinator to wear with a birdcage veil.  I am adding small crystals to the birdcage veil, randomly placed, and I bought vintage blue crystal clip on earrings to use on my fascinator.  Thouht it was a great way to get my something old and something blue in too.  Here is a picture of the earrings I bought

[attachment=768592,98365]

Post # 13
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

crebre: love the invites!!! very fab!!! I only had bling on me for our wedding!  well and the centerpieces had crystals on the branches with the orchids…

my bracelet and earrings..and my fascinator had bling…lets see if these will load

[attachment=768695,98372] [attachment=768695,98374]

Post # 14
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@leelee: omg the bracelet makes me drool love it!!!! and i will try the invites again in a bit maybe after some of the events that i have coming up (two in one day on the 27th and one on sunday wooo)

Post # 15
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

they look awesome so far!!! you are quite crafty!!! NICE!! I wish I had a better pic of my bracelet!!! I loved it!!! found it on White Aisle…

[attachment=768719,98376]

Post # 16
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@leelee: girl that was an invite fail, notice that is my rsvp cards, because they cut my invites too small (i will be cutting everything myself from now on).

The topic ‘Bling, Bling, & More Bling!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors