(Closed) Blue diamond wedding band & new diamond earrings! YAY!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Lovely! Congrads! The blue diamonds are very stunning 🙂

Post # 5
14424 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

wow!  gorgeous!  the color in your pics make it look even better than it did on the website!

Post # 7
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

That blue makes the diamonds pop! Beautiful choice for your wedding band!

What a sweetie, your mom, getting you those pretty earrings!

Post # 8
2246 posts
Buzzing bee

I love your taste and selection. Its so classy. I have been looking on Amazon for a black tungsten ring for my fiance! Now I am convinced to buy one. We weren’t sure where to look for a good one and that style isn’t popular where we live. Back to your ring, I love the detailed edges. My ring is similar to yours except I don’t two stones on the side so I have a simple solitaire. I have been looking at shane co for a really nice band that will have more detail to it. I hope mine will look as gorgeous as yours!! Congrats to my favorite bee!!!

Post # 9
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

omg your wedding band is gorgeous!!!

Post # 10
347 posts
Helper bee

Yay!  You got the ring!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I think you made an awesome choice and it looks so beautiful with your e ring!  And so nice of your mom to get you the gorgeous, classic earrings!  🙂  Thanks for letting me know!  I just love blue diamonds and it looks gorgeous with your ring! 

Post # 11
2246 posts
Buzzing bee

Could you private message me your pricetag for both bands? I am curious now. Its phenominal. I really love the detail. Your a lucky bride.

Post # 13
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

It’s beautiful! Yay blue diamonds!

-Fellow blue diamond wedding band owner

Post # 14
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Gorgeous band – I love blue diamonds!!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

Rach, You have become quite the photographer!! But of course you have some beautiful subjects to photo.. Great Job!! Thank you everyone on the Bee, for all the wonderful comments!! It’s so much fun being the mother of the bride!!!!

The topic ‘Blue diamond wedding band & new diamond earrings! YAY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors