(Closed) BMs: same dresses & different shoes??

posted 9 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 18
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I also had my BMs just choose their own silver heels.  

Post # 19
2999 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Let them pick their own. My friend is now talking about us having matching shoes. Silver, satin peep toes (and a low heel because SHE doesn’t like to wear high heels)……I work in corporate so I’ll likely never wear these $75 shoes again. Regardless of whether she’s paying for them or not, she’s wasting money on them.

Post # 20
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I dont agree with the different shoes. I think they should all be the same. I am having the same issue with heels or no heels. I think that if you get fancy enough flat sandals it will look elegant. They need to be very dainty and have that special somthing about them. Marshalls is a good place to look right now for some good shoes. That’s just my take.

Post # 21
14 posts
Newbee

Based on the pics it doesn’t seem like the shoes matter that much. As long as you stick with one color and basic style.

Post # 22
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I like your inspiration picture.  I think I’m going to let my girls pick their own shoes so they’ll be comfy.  I haven’t quite made up my mind yet I guess.  My girls will be in the same color/material/length dresses but they’re allowed to style the convertible dress any way they want.  So all of the dresses will basically be mismatched yet in the same color and length lol.  I like that they can show off their personality and feel comfy in the dress.  I haven’t seen all the different styles lined up yet but I’ve seen pics online so I’m sure it will look good.  Everyone will have the same style bouquet.  I think shoes being different won’t be an issue lol.  Just as long as they’re the same color.

The topic ‘BMs: same dresses & different shoes??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors