(Closed) Bora Bora & Tahaa, Tahiti!! anyone….

posted 7 years ago in Travel
Post # 3
6247 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Sounds amazing but I’ve never been.

Post # 4
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I would suggest talking to a travel agent.  They will know which resorts are good and which ones are bad and will also take care of all your travel and lodgeing.  My Fiance and I are looking to honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora and we’re going through a travel agent.  He’s been really helpful and is giving us lots of good recommendations.

Post # 6
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We just booked our honeymoon there.  We are staying three night in moorea and 5 night in bora bora.

Post # 8
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i am going to tahiti also. 2 nights in moorea and 8 in bora bora. 

Post # 9
18 posts
Newbee

Ooooh we just booked there too. 5 at taha’a and 5 at the intercontinental. I’m suuuuper stoked for it. The Fiance booked it through a travel agent. In talking to other who have been, using a travel agent seems to be the way to go.

Post # 11
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We stayed at the Hilton in Moorea and loved it! The weather in September was gorgeous, but super windy!

Post # 12
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@brittbrust123:  we are staying 3 nights at hilton moorea and 5 nights at hilton bora bora.

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

@brittbrust123:  We’re leaving the day after our wedding. I hope its not too windy!

Post # 14
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

we booked with Tahiti Travel Mate for 6 nights in Bora Bora @ Hilton Bora Bora Nui!

Post # 15
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We stayed 2 nights at the Manava resort in Tahiti and 6 nights with Hilton Moorea. Perfect!

Post # 16
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We went to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon, but we didn’t stay at the le tahaa resort.

The topic ‘Bora Bora & Tahaa, Tahiti!! anyone….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors