(Closed) Boston 411 Bridal & Home Show 2010 a complete scam!

posted 8 years ago in Boston
Post # 3
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

That’s horrible! = (

Post # 4
17 posts
Newbee

It is awful, and it makes all the other bridal expos look awful.  I am participating in the Romance Travel Expo on March 14th.  I hope it doesn’t cause brides to stay away!

Post # 5
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

I just read about this on the news – what a heartless scam and blow to the Boston wedding industry. =(

Post # 6
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

People are losers, they should get real jobs

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2007

My husband and I are wedding filmmakers and I can’t imagine what it would be like to have someone do this to us.  So many in the wedding industry are small businesses that can’t afford this kind of hit… not that it’s not a big deal for all affected, but at that cost, it’s like losing the income from an entire wedding, if not more for some people.

To top it all off, I heard they promoted the fact that some of the proceeds would go towards relief efforts in Haiti.  Some people just have no soul.

Post # 8
1638 posts
Bumble bee

I read about this, it’s so sad that people take advantage of people like that.

Post # 9
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

I think that is terrible and I really hope everyone gets their money back!

Read some of the comments though, they are so off the wall :/

Post # 10
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

WOWZA – – this is terrible, its pretty sick how desperate some people are for money these days…Just goes to show the measures people are taking Undecided

The topic ‘Boston 411 Bridal & Home Show 2010 a complete scam!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors