(Closed) Bought my dress :) Alfred Angelo 2123

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

wow, it’s so gorgeous! Congrats on finding “the one”.

Post # 4
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay!! I tried this dress on when I went dress shopping and think it is so flattering! Actually the first dress I ever saw, pre engagement even, in AA’s window and said wow. No suggestions since its not mine, but congrats on the dress pic and I bet if you search you can find it on one or  two brides ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 5
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats…its a very pretty dress! any pics of you in the dress??

Post # 6
Hostess
3369 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Gorgeous gown! I agree with reneeadele, pictures of you in the dress? I’m sure you look AMAZING!

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is my dress too!! I’ll have more pics when I start alterations on April 9th, but here’s a pic from when I picked it up a few months ago!

Post # 8
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Love_Mittens:  i absolutly love this dress i tried it on and loved all the bling and lace but it just did not hit me in all the right places ; ( Congrats!!!! what a beautiful dress you picked,

Post # 9
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Love_Mittens:  check with Alfred Angelo they got some great accessories i got my wedding earrings from them and i love them! the bracelet i got from Ebay

Post # 12
241 posts
Helper bee

@Love_Mittens:  ah looks amazing on you! is it corset in back or buttons or just a zipper? If there is nothing in the back then the sash with a bow in the back would be cute

Post # 13
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

I’m hoping to get the same dress! It’s beautiful!

Post # 14
3371 posts
Sugar bee

Such a dreamy dress, congrats!

Post # 15
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Love_Mittens:  I lusted after this dress while I was looking, but couldn’t find one in my size to try on. It looks fabulous on you! Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Bought my dress :) Alfred Angelo 2123’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors