(Closed) Bought my dress :) Alfred Angelo 2123

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
Hostess
2253 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh GORGEOUS! And I love it with the belt!

Post # 18
Hostess
2253 posts
Buzzing bee

Also, in terms of accessories, check Etsy! I found my bracelet on sale for $24 (from $48) and my earrings were $45. The earrings were a bit more than I wanted to pay, but I loved them way too much!

I also got my custom headband from Red-i by Chelsea. I attached links to sellers below each picture. 🙂

Red-i by Chelsea 

ASHTYN, Vintage Inspired Bridal Wedding Stud Earrings, Filigree Leaf Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Wedding Bridal Earrings, Art Deco Jewelry

Glamorous Bijoux on Etsy

Bridal Multi Strand Pearl Bracelet with Crystal Rhinestone Brooch

ABiddaBling on Etsy

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Love this dress! I tried on almost 20 dresses before I found this one. It wasn’t what I had originally thought I wanted, but when  I tried it on it was beautiful. I got it in ivory and am adding cap sleeves to it. Just a little warning to anyone thinking about ordering cap sleeves. If they are a tule or lace material, the seam in the center is an eye sore. I sent the ones I ordered back and am having them made by the seamstress at alfred angelo. 

Post # 21
77 posts
Worker bee

The dress is so pretty….I also have this dress and just love it.  I love that someone else is doing a cap sleeve.  I am also having the seamstress add a soft off the shoulder sleeve on mine.  Can’t wait to see more pics of other brides in this dress…with or without sleeves.

Post # 22
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Here’s me in the dress!  Haven’t ordered it yet, but I’m pretty sure it’s the one

Post # 23
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is my dress!!  Should be here in July!  I am having the belt/sash put on the dress so it looks as if it were there all along!!  I am also wearing drop earrings from Kate Katzel(wonderful company out of Australia) with the viel ! have on.  I am so excited and I am glad to see another person with a belt/sash on their dress. 

The topic ‘Bought my dress :) Alfred Angelo 2123’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors