(Closed) Bra and Veil for Allure 2455

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m probably going to be wearing this dress. I have shorter hair, though, and will probably go with a headband or hair piece. I think a birdcage veil could be nice with it, too, depending on your style. I’m planning on buying a longline bra, I’m 32Dirty Delete so its a necessity lol.

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I might be too late, just saw this now, but here’s my experience:

You have great taste! This was my wedding dress too, for my October 2012 wedding. I wore a fingertip length veil. The edges were scalloped like the hem of the gown, and had a 3/4″ border with a pattern of seed pearls and little sparkly bits. I also had a removable, unedged blusher. I did not feel it detracted from the top at all, rather added to the completeness of my look, but that is my vintage style speaking.

I am a 32C, and did not wear a bra. My seamstress opened the silky liner and sewed cups in for me. She actually thought I was much bigger and had originally picked out D size cups, so I’m guessing this may work for your size too. I felt supported and secure with the proper sized cups after she adjusted the gown straps, and even more so after I put the lace layer on. It’s not something I would have done if it wasn’t for the lace layer though, as this camoflauged the slight show through from the color of the cups. I was also considering using the chemise as a lingerie piece afterwards, in which the cups would show through (I didn’t). Just something else to think about.

Congrats and have fun!

The topic ‘Bra and Veil for Allure 2455’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors