(Closed) bra for my dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

If your not to…well big in the boobs, you can get your seamstress to sew in bra like cups. Or you can get these sticky “chicken cutlets” (some women call them this) and they just go on the bottom part of your boobs to help make them stay in your dress.

The topic ‘bra for my dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors