(Closed) Bra like clasps on the back of wedding dresses?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
979 posts
Busy bee

eye hook 

Post # 5
2212 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Bainise2013:  Yup, they’re called hooks & eyes.  I suppose you could use them a dress closure; hook and eye tape is available by the yard, but I’m not sure how nice it would look.  Also, to use it as a dress closure, you’d have to have extra fabric in the back, because it would create an overlap.

IMO, I think you’d be better off with a corseted back if you’re looking for adjustability.  If you use anything but the closetest eyes, you’ll see the remaining row(s) of exposed eyes…

I’d ask a seamstress what she thinks about it!  🙂

The topic ‘Bra like clasps on the back of wedding dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors