(Closed) BRIDAL BOUQUET POLL!! White vs Color?

posted 10 years ago in Flowers
  • poll: What color bridal bouquet are you doing?
    White/Ivory : (73 votes)
    28 %
    Color : (90 votes)
    35 %
    Mixture of both : (90 votes)
    35 %
    Other : (4 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 62
    3628 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

I forgot to post my bouquet inspiration pic (I answered all white):

Post # 63
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m doing an all colored bouquet, and the girls will have white, with small pops of the wedding colors throughout 🙂

Post # 64
    8 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2012

You need some POP!  I think you should definitley have all color or a mixed.  The all whites are really beautiful but the color gives you some POP factor.   

Post # 65
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2012

These are my  bridesmaids ribbon bouquets. Sorry for the poor photo quality. I promise they’re much prettier in person.

The colors are a dark purple, dusty-ish rose pink color and ivory.

My bouquet will either be be the dusty-ish rose color wrapped in ivory with the rose color wrapping the stem OR a mixture of rose and ivory.

Either way I do it, I will wrap the stem like the bridesmaids, but do the criss-cross in rose.

Post # 66
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I had a white/ivory/cream mix – with a ton of variety.

Sorry in advance for file size:

Post # 67
    358 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

I’ve opted to do color–deep purple hydrangeas with a bit of dusty miller. I’m hoping I won’t regret my choice but I since those are my favorite flowers and I went with a colored stone for my engagement ring I’m hoping I won’t have regrets.

I also went back and forth with the bridesmaid bouquets but ultimately decided to have them each carry just one type of flower with dusty miller framing the blooms. Hope that wasn’t a mistake either! 🙂

Post # 68
    237 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

This was a hard decision for me – I always wanted coloured but ended up with white peonies

Post # 69
    2620 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

All of ours were white and green but also had some caspia sprinkled in (the grayish purple baby’s breathesque type flower). But mine had some extra flowers different from my maids. 🙂

The topic ‘BRIDAL BOUQUET POLL!! White vs Color?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors