(Closed) Bridal Hangers for $4.99

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2691 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I got mine recently too and it looks great!

Post # 4
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I got one of these too and its amazing! It arrived really fast as well!

Post # 5
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Thanks for posting!  Just ordered one for me, and one for my Maid/Matron of Honor, who is getting married this summer.  Ridiculous deal!

Post # 6
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

Thank you for posting this! I just orderd the bride/groom set! Awesome deal!!!

Post # 7
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I loved mine. I was surprised that the wire that the names were shaped in seemed a little flimsy, but I’ve never seen one of the $30 ones in person and I’m quite sure they are the same. I got one for me and one for each of my BMs. Great deal!

Post # 8
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards

It looks like thinner gague wire than what Lila Frances, the person who originally created these hangers, uses.  Just buyer beware. 

I wound up ordering just the wire from Lila Frances.  She sends directions for those who want to save a little money by putting the wire into a hanger themselves.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@kbiceling:  Just ordered one with black finish and pink ribbon! Thanks for the tip!

Post # 10
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Just ordered for my flower girls! Thanks so much. I hope one of my girls buys one for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I bought 3 hangers from her and they got here on Monday. They look fantastic!!!

Post # 12
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Darn it says including shipping to Canada 1 hanger comes out to almost $50 ๐Ÿ™

Post # 14
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I received mine, and the wire does seem flimsy, but for about $12 with shipping, it was worth it.  Really, what am I going to do with it after the wedding?

Post # 15
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Warning: order from her at your own risk. She took 2 months to ship, didn’t make my order correctly- twice! And then sent me rude and harassing emails when I opened a case with etsy. I ended up having to take two incorrect hangers apart and fix them myself. So not worth it! Other feedback was good when I ordered in Feb, but it looks like she way oversold and now her feedback is all over the place with stories similar to mine. Bummer! 

The topic ‘Bridal Hangers for $4.99’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors