(Closed) bridal shoes-Price range $50-100 for an ivory wedding dress. Any suggestions?

posted 5 years ago in Shoes
Post # 2
2425 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

The second one. I have an ivory dress and I went with ivory shoes and they match pretty well. No one is going to look at your shoes anyways so if they don’t match exactly that fine.

Post # 3
9525 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I like the second one. I bought mine off dsw for $40, they look like option 2 without the bling. 

Post # 6
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I find the embellishment on the first shoe to be more modern and looks more expensive. I think the D’orsay silhouette is more flattering and sophisticated. Additionally, the top shoe looks more ivory to me (this could be my computer?).

My vote is for shoe 1. 

Post # 7
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My dress is ivory and I’m wearing white shoes. 

Post # 8
493 posts
Helper bee

Shoe #1 is my pick.  I LOVE shoes.  Nine West is great with making comfy, affordable ones too.  I was actually going to suggest them for the price point you are looking for.

Post # 12
492 posts
Helper bee

I love the second shoes! They look more bridal to me! I think both are beautiful and either one will be the right choice!

Post # 14
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I like the first pair. Nothing wrong with ivory shoes with an ivory dress. I’m sure it will look great!

The topic ‘bridal shoes-Price range $50-100 for an ivory wedding dress. Any suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors