(Closed) Bridal shower is (6 April 2013) and Wedding is (27th April 2013

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We have matching dates! My hens will be on the 6th April and the wedding is on 27th April 🙂

We have booked and started paying for both the ceremony and reception venue, celebrant, flowers, cars, DJ/MC, wedding dress and rings are being made at the moment. We have also sent out save the dates.

Good luck with all your preparations!

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m getting married the week before you, and I’m the oppOsite. I have everything done but my dress and centerpieces. 

Post # 5
788 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

More date twins! My Hindu wedding ceremony is on the 26th and our reception is on the 27th. So excited! We have our temple and reception sites booked, decor booked, white wedding dress purchased, DJ is booked, photographer and videographer is booked, next up is settling on centerpieces and getting my Hindu outfit arranged.

Post # 6
8455 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@leeshabee:  Yay! Another date twin!

So far we’ve got venue, cake, dress, shoes, hair, officiant, photographer, videographer and DJ booked.  As for DIY, I’m finished with invitations, cardbox, guestbook, groom and Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts.  Still need to do programs, favors (can’t do these earlier than 1 week before), centerpieces, and aisle decor.

Post # 7
224 posts
Helper bee

At first it seemed that time was creeping by, but now it seems like the months are flying by so quickly!

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

@pochirob….your wedding is in Zambia? Wow, how’s the long distance planning going?

The topic ‘Bridal shower is (6 April 2013) and Wedding is (27th April 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors