(Closed) Bride pays for Hair & Make-up for Mom/MOH?

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I did offer and am paying for my Maid/Matron of Honor to have her hair done the morning of our wedding. Her response was no no..but I told her I insist. Luckily she is the only one I am paying for besides myself.

Post # 4
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Some brides are.But not myself.I dont have the extra cash.

Post # 6
572 posts
Busy bee

@iheartct:  I think a gift card is a perfect solution!  I have just my Maid/Matron of Honor and no maids either.. funny that there’s 4 on the guys side. pppffttt!

Post # 7
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I wasn’t planning on paying for my girls hair and makeup since it’s really not that important to me (I trust them to look awesome regardless) but the only hair stylist and MUA that I could book require either a person minimum or a dollar minimum. Basically, I have to cover their hair and makeup or else I can’t go with the vendors I’ve booked. Oh well. I know they’ll appreciate it. 

Post # 8
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am going to pay for both my BMs hair and makeup the day of. I just figured it would be a good way to take some of the stress and cost off them to have it done in my suite by a professional. Plus I am getting an amazing deal on the makeup.

Post # 9
6825 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I did not pay for any of my BM’s hair nor my mom’s hair. If they wanted it done, they paid for it themselves. I did not require it

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee

I don’t think you need to pay for them, attending a wedding is also a chance that Bridesmaid or Best Man could do a fair makeup for themselves, a fine group pictures of you would be s fabulous gift for all~~ Their beauty will be well record in such a magic small picture forever ~~

The topic ‘Bride pays for Hair & Make-up for Mom/MOH?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors