(Closed) Bride/Groom & Bridal Party

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

1. I think you should look for yellow and white bouquets — maybe some pink as highlights. Daisies, chamomile, etc. I think you want a more hand-tied wildflower look for your vintage wedding, so you could even end up with a mixture of colors for that sort of artfully random look.

2. I think it’s important to think about your groomsmen’s coloring. What are they going to look best in? Light blue shirts are probably going to be reasonably flattering for everyone (more so than green or yellow), but that may not look best with the jeans, or might be too much pink/blue. You may want to have the groomsmen also be in crisp white shirts and black bowties, and then bring color into their outfits with the boutonnieres.

3. Same issue with the vest for your groom — of those colors, what does he look best in? What color is going to match best with the wash of the jeans?

Post # 4
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - county fairgrounds

1. light pink and white mixed garden/ wildflower bouquets with maybe a little green and/ or yellow hand tied with maybe a vintage brooch on the middle of the bow part of the ribbon

2. maybe a light yellow bowtie and either blue or white shirts would be easiest to find or maybe a light gray shirt with the yellow or pink bowtie

3. maybe a white or light yellow shirt with maybe a mint green or pale blue tie

The topic ‘Bride/Groom & Bridal Party’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors