Brides who have essence of australia D1441??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee

@Kells045:  I would love to see photos of this dress on real brides too πŸ™‚ I can’t find any on google apart from the model also! I have tried it on, but have no photos. 

Post # 4
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi, I tried the dress on if its the same one I’m thinking about. I loved it in the bridal shop and it was the first dress I tried on. It was slightly small for me and to be honest I don’t think it suited my body shape, I’m 5ft 1 and I have large hips and I felt self conscious . I did buy another essense dress, the fit and structure are amazing along with the the attention to detail.

I will try and upload pictures but as I’m doing it through my iphone so it might not work. It is a beautiful gown and if I was slimmer and taller It would have definitely been for me.

http://i.imgur.com/8KdF3Hf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uP2n6az.jpg

Let me know if you can not open the pictures πŸ™‚

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

@Loulou16:  hey I can’t open up pics.. Can you please try and post again? I can’t wait to see πŸ™‚

Post # 6
850 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Glad to see someone has an Essence dress. I have an Essence dress, no pictures of me in it unfortuantly. But have never seen a bride in it. Or in any Essence dresses really. Interested to see photos.

Post # 9
43 posts
Newbee

@Kells045:  The dress is gorgeous, it was the first dress I picked out. The detail and fit is lovely. I’m trying to slim down but I naturally have bigger hips. The essense dress I bought was  D1398, it’s more A line so suited my shape better. It really sparkles 2, I thought it suits my winter/christmas theme. I’m sure you will look gorgeous in the dress.  The dress I tried on was off white from what I can remember. 

Post # 10
43 posts
Newbee

@Emmz:  I will go on the laptop and see if I can upload them. 

Post # 11
43 posts
Newbee

Post # 12
43 posts
Newbee

Sorry the pictures are so massive I clearly dont know what I’m doing.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

@Loulou16:  Thanks for posting pics again πŸ™‚ you look beautiful in that dress and have a lovely shape! I’m 5’10, the dress is one of my top picks think I will have to try it on again. 

Post # 14
43 posts
Newbee

@Emmz:  Thanks, I think the dress is much better when you see it in person and sometimes pictures don’t do it justice. I think if you got this dress it would be a great choice. My friend loved this dress but I just felt a little self conscious. Try it on again πŸ™‚ 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Said yes to D1441 today!  SOOOOOOOO pretty!

And with the long veil….LOVE!

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

@kohler663:  dress looks so beautiful! I ended up choosing this one to! Haven’t seen very many pictures of other brides in this dress. I wonder why it’s not that popular as it is a stunning dress!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors