(Closed) Brides who weighed 160-170 post pics of you in your dress

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 136
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I found this thread very helpful also.  I am 165 and 5’4 and I feel big.  I’m looking at other women this size and realizing that hey, 160 isn’t big, its normal! Every one of the brides looks great and healthy.  I need to stop being so critical of myself.

Post # 137
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I’ll play as well. Heread is my dress I ordered, but this is the sample size in the store that didn’t fit. This is 5’9 about 158. I’d like to be 145ish for my wedding day…loving everyone’s post here. I would have never thought 160s would look so beautiful. Thank you all for helping me see this.

Post # 138
4226 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
nattybeee :  yessssss, we are our biggest critics and we shouldn’t be! You look awesome in your dress btw!!!!!

Post # 139
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

You all look so beautiful! I’m 5’6 and 168 pounds. I carry weight in my hips/chest and love my curves.  I didn’t puchase this gown but here I am in the HP Dolce. 

Post # 140
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

So inspiring! My wedding goal was 150 but now I’ve revised it be around 160ish. That would be approximately 15 lbs by April. Working hard to lose half by December for engagement pictures. I lose weight very slowly. Thanks for this thread. Really helps me see things so much clearer. 

Post # 141
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I adore this thread. Really glad it made a comeback! 

Post # 142
2317 posts
Buzzing bee

No wedding pics back yet but I have one from my final fitting. This is me Six days before wedding. I am 5’6″ and weigh 168lbs. 

Post # 143
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I was about 165lbs on my wedding day, I’m 5’6″. I did want to lose a bit of weight before my wedding but then figured it wasn’t worth the stress. My dress sucked me in pretty good lol! 

Post # 144
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I know this is an old thread but I am so thankful someone brought it back. I went dress shopping in June/July and was so self-conscious! I’m 5’4″ and when I went shopping I was roughly 165-170 lbs. I carry most of my weight in my hips and bust (34DDD) but started gaining weight in my arms and stomach. A month ago I got up to 175 but I’ve lost about 10lbs since then and hope to be down to 145 by my wedding. I thought I was big for my height until seeing your photos! All beautiful brides! Here’s me in my dress for reference. 

Post # 145
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I think I was around 170 (maybe a little more on my wedding day). I am tall (close to 6 feet) so I hold me weight ok. 

Post # 146
930 posts
Busy bee

I’m 5’9″ and currently 173. Debating if I want to lose weight or try to stay as is and work on toning everything up because I do feel beautiful in my dress as is.

Post # 147
930 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
maegen88 :  You look AMAZING as is! I wouldn’t focus losing weight but rather toning. Don’t lose those great curves! smile

Post # 148
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
desirella :  aww thank you! You look gorgeous as well..Our stats are pretty close!

Love that dress on you.

The topic ‘Brides who weighed 160-170 post pics of you in your dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors