(Closed) Brides who weighed 160-170 post pics of you in your dress

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
cherire:  it looks amazing. I have that problem too. I’m smaller up top but my hips measure a 42in or something like that & my waist a 29. My chest is 36. That dress is so stunning. I hope I get to try it in a bigger size

Post # 62
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
sweetpea3363:  can you please share the details about your dress? I’m in love!

Post # 63
601 posts
Busy bee

I am 5’8″ and about 173 in this picture. Street size 10 wedding dress size 16. 

Post # 64
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I am 5’5″ and am about 165 in this photo

Post # 65
1541 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
MrsBtobeee:  thanks so much! It’s Hayley Paige “Keaton” 🙂  I sold it on preownedweddingdresses.com and I miss it so much! So fun to wear. 

Post # 66
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
ceemarie7:  Sure! It’s Courtney by Maggie Sottero. I loved it too – it has a bit of fit and flare structure underneath with a flowy chiffon overlay.

Post # 67
1095 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
jily:  Not my dress- I’m still dress shopping. It was to give you an idea 🙂 

Post # 69
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Just wanted to say you guys all look FANTASTIC.  Seriously, some of these curves are MAKING the dresses.  Love this thread.

Post # 70
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Everybody looks really amazing! I’m about 5’10” and about 170, I think. 

Post # 71
95 posts
Worker bee

Yay For Weight Loss Journeys!!!!

I Was 225 In December 2013. This Picture Was Christmas Eve And I Got Engaged Christmas Day. The Second Is Me In My Christmas Dress This Last Year!! At 170 Pounds! 

And This Is Me In My Dress! Allure 2716

Post # 72
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
bwarfield2:  You look amazing I LOOOOVE you’re dress <3!!!!

Post # 73
1891 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I wanted to say all you ladies seriously looked amazing! I LOVE curvy women! I have huge hips I used to hate. Now I always show them off! 

View original reply
MrsBtobeee:  

it is the Marianne!! It was my dress too! Im adding some booty photos for me. I think it could actually help if you have a booty! I found my dress really flattened down my butt, almost too much! 

For reference for people in this thread: my dress was a size 12 (completely regret ordering a 12. Should have got a 10). Im 5’5 and flucuate between 145-155, so I think it’s okay to post here- close enough. 

Post # 74
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MeredithWacknik:  I don’t ever comment in these types of posts but I wanted to tell you that you look absolutely stunning in your gown!  That dress is made for your body! Congras on your weightless you look amazing!

The topic ‘Brides who weighed 160-170 post pics of you in your dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors