(Closed) bridesmaid &groomsmen/church color clash…HELP!

posted 8 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

@roanokegirl: I think it all is perfect the way that it is. If you want those colors…GO FOR IT!!

Edit: I just noticed that you said they’re wearing khakis. What about full navy suits instead. That’ll help make it a bit more formal.

Post # 4
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Honestly I don’t think most people will be looking at the floor, they’ll be looking at you and maybe that gorgeous ceiling! I think your colors are perfect!

Post # 5
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I think the navy would play off of the light blue ceiling… if you want it go for it! IT is your day and it should have your personality even if it is a little different from the traditional choices that other people might make. It is about the two of you!

Post # 6
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Don’t hate me, but I’m going to disagree with the rest.  I think that Khakis do tend to be more casual.  I don’t think you have a problem at all with clashing against the colors of the church but more that khakis are too casual for a formal church wedding.   

If you are going for a more relaxed vibe, however, I think everything works.  I just question the formalness of it.

What about just doing Navy Blue suits? 

The topic ‘bridesmaid &groomsmen/church color clash…HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors