- 5 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
I am having the hardest time picking my bridesmaids! I was engaged a couple months ago and marrying next fall. I have not asked anyone yet especially since I have heard horror stories about choosing the wrong people.
My maid of honor will definitley be my sister.
My bridesmaids in the running are as follows:
1. Future sister in law- I am close to her and think she would be awesome
2. Friend from high school- even though we don’t talk much we will always be there- I know she will be awesome
3. My friend from college- still keep in touch- has already been very interested in helping and I know would be good
4. Best friend growing up until college. Lost touch in college only talk a few times a year, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings bc we always talked about being bridesmaids For each other.
5. Friend from college- still keep in touch, a little vain, not sure how she feels but I want her to be in the wedding but she’s going to be very busy this year and not sure if she can attend events.
6, my brothers fiancée. She is okay… I can get along with her but she’s a little controlling. My brother said he would be hurt if I didn’t ask her. she does not get along with number #3.
4, 5, and 6 are the ladies I am unsure about. I care about them all and I am so afraid of hurting someone’s feelings. Please help me! Any advice welcome!