Bridesmaid Dresses

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
159 posts
Blushing bee

Nordstrom has some lovely options in that range. Department stores are a great place to start. Do you have a style/colour in mind?

Post # 3
2164 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Asos! They always have great options!

Post # 5
2006 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Azazie is what I used.  They’re very affordable and did a great job with my MOB & Maid/Matron of Honor dresses.  They also will custom make the dress to your measurements.  

Post # 6
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2021

Birdie Grey has dresses for $99 and so does Kennedy Blue!

Post # 7
263 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
martianqueen :  So first thing is if your bridesmaids are payign (which is the norm in North America) then you need individually ask their budget, not in a group.. not in a chat with everyone but one by one so everyone can feel comfortable.. then you take the lowest budget and likely knock of 20 bucks off that as that is obioulsy that persons highest max you want to avoid.

My girls gave a budget of 300 and we found dresses for 225 the vera wang satin long ones..

Its becoming very popular and last wedding I was in did this to just say colour scheme and length and let them pick their own with your approval of course.. otherwise Nordsrtorm, Davids Bridal, The bay, lulus, morning lavendar… any boutique really

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Coco Melody. Azazie. Dessy Collection. David’s Bridal. There is a new one, Babaroni. You can also try Searchbycolors it comes with a color selection tool if you are picky about colors.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors