(Closed) Bridesmaid dresses between $100 – $150 – which dress line did you pick?

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I picked Dessy and ordered them through Netbride.  I had zero problems with them.

Post # 4
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Alfred Sung by Dessy.  My girls all wore different styles in the same color.  They loved them and so did I 🙂

Post # 5
4465 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I went through David’s Bridal and did mismatched dresses.  My BMs lived in all different areas and picking their dresses at a nearby David’s was easiest for them.  Some were able to get their dresses on sale for as low as $80.  Worked out perfectly for me.

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

J crew Leona. With a sale and an online promo code it was $150 exactly!

Post # 7
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I did Priscilla of Boston — you just have to pick the right priced dress.  Mine were long and around $140.

Post # 8
202 posts
Helper bee

PS — I’m in a wedding right now the BMs ordered Alfred Angelo long dresses from RKBridal.com.  If you order 3 or more dresses together online (as opposed to going to RK BRidal in NYC) — big discount!

Post # 9
202 posts
Helper bee

*** sorry to TRIPLE post!  ***

ha, I thought you said “long”, but you said “short”.  My bad!  But check out the two places I suggested anyways:-).  Both are doable in your budget.  Good luck!

Post # 10
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I picked JCrew dresses.  They were on sale for $60!

Post # 11
904 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Ours are Alfred Angelo, we bought them through where I bought my dress so we got $15 off which made them $138! They have SO MANY COLORS!

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I also did Alfred Angelo.  They have a few different blue options, including navy.

Each of my girls picked their own short dress in tealness.  I think the most expensive was $160, but she could have gotten it cheaper if she looked around/used Pearl’s Place or something.

Post # 13
334 posts
Helper bee

I picked Mori Lee – they have a ton of short satin and chiffon dresses in their “Affairs” line.  And a variety of similar dresses with different necklines, if that matters to you (I let my BMs pick their own neckline).  They all came between $130 – $150.

Post # 15
2095 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We used Davids and with tax it came to 140 even. I had a turquoise blue dress.

Post # 16
334 posts
Helper bee

@Gemstone:  Do you have pictures of your bridesmaids?  I’d love to see how the Mori Lee dresses look on real people!

The topic ‘Bridesmaid dresses between $100 – $150 – which dress line did you pick?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors