Bridesmaid Dresses under $200 in GTA and area

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

zelda1987 :  

It’s online, but we actually got ours off amazon. They were $40 and amazon does free shipping and returns if you have prime. I know my ladies weren’t going to wear the dress again, so we tried to keep it affordable.

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee

zelda1987 :  Davids Bridal or Rent the Runway are good fits for all different sizes and heights! Also, want to keep your bridesmaids informed and “in-the-know,” use Bridesmaids Newsletters to help not only you stay on track but to help them feel connected to you and the wedding! [link removed for self-promotion]

Post # 5
47201 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Rae Elizabeth :  Advertising your business has nothing to do with the question she asked.

Post # 6
821 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

zelda1987 :  ‘That’s My Dress’ in Brampton. It’s a small store but they have a lot to choose from and if you don’t find the style you like, they’ll order it in for you. We tried dresses at Jealous Bridesmaids and we got the exact same dresses at That’s My Dress for $50 cheaper! Great customer service as well! 

Post # 7
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Maybe check Nordstrom!

Post # 8
1713 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

We ordered from Lulus. Even with the exchange, it was still soooo cheap. I think the dress was like $60 usd. 

Post # 10
47201 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

zelda1987 :  Look at ordinary stores too. It doesn’t have to have a “bridesmaid” label to be a lovely dress for your wedding.

The Bay, Le Chateau, H&M, etc all may surprise you. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Post # 11
2733 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hello fellow GTA bride ๐Ÿ™‚ we got ours online from ASOS! They do free returns as well which a lot of my girls took advantage of, so they were able to exchange sizes no problem. Our dresses cost like $90 CAN each. 

Post # 12
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hmmm….

David’s Bridal, Marla’s, Le Chateau, Joanna’s Bridal (woodside square)

Also try the dress shops at the smaller malls like cedarbrea, parkway

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
146 posts
Blushing bee

Try David’s Bridal? There’s one on the border of Mississauga and Etobicoke.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors