- 5 years ago
- Wedding: March 2013
So for my girls gifts, I decided to put together Gift Bags for each girl. I found these SUPER cute monogrammed tote/shopping bags at Belk’s Department Store for around $10 each and was super excited. Here is what I have for the bags so far:
1. Matching monogram insulated cup
2. Lotion and Bodywash from Bath and Body Works (in each girls favorite scent)
3. Pajama Boxer Shorts (VS Pink Line)
4. Make-up Bag Set (both bags are smaller-ish) with different prints that they will love (one loves owls and it has owls on it)
5. I filled the bigger make up bag with wedding day essentials such as lip gloss, lip balm, oil blotching sheets.
6. In the smaller bag, I put a pair of earrings that they will wear with there dresses.
7. Vera Bradley Lanyard (2 are teachers, one is in physical therapy school so I know they use these for there school ID’s)
Thanks to store coupons and sales (for example, I paid 2 EACH for the bath and body at the semi-annual sale and using a $10 coupon. I paid 5.99 for the make up bags at TJ Maxx and they are ADORABLE) I have spent about $35 on each of these bags. I am also paying for each girl to get a mani the day of the wedding ($12 each). Do you guys think this is enough or can you think of any other things that I could add? Everyone says I should stop, that is enough, I am after all paying for hotel expenses as well and honestly, my bridesmaids except one hasn’t done anything (she is throwing me a shower). The other one can’t even come to my shower OR bachelorette party and has told me before she doesn’t think bridesmaids should have to buy a gift.. My other is coming to bachelorette but has helped me NONE in planning it or anything else.