(Closed) Bridesmaid or photographer? & who do I choose??!

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2634 posts
Sugar bee

Has your photog friend offered to shoot your wedding?  If so, I would accept her offer and not worry about uneven sides.

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Personally, I’d have her be a bridesmaid.  Don’t you want pictures of her there with you in your wedding and be there to enjoy it with you as a friend?  Although I do see what you’re saying about how you love her photography style too!  But at least since your a photographer, you’ll know exactly what else to look for and what you like and dislike if you had to book a different one?

Post # 5
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

If she’s a Bridesmaid or Best Man will she still take photos during the reception? That kind of sounds like the best of both worlds to me. My sister is also a professional photographer and I didn’t want her to be the photographer at the wedding. Because she wants to gift me and FH at least some wedding photos she’ll be taking photos during the reception and for all the formal shots which she will not be in (FH’s family, etc etc). I don’t know if that’s an option for you.

The topic ‘Bridesmaid or photographer? & who do I choose??!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors