Post # 1
Planning my little sister’s bachelorette party and I’m making little survival/morning after kits.
I’m getting custom waterbottles made with the BM names, date and the wedding hashtag (no titles) and I want to use those for the case for the survivial/morning after kits.
What should i put in them? I want to get some little packs of tylenol or advil, like the sample ones but I have no idea where to buy those – suggestions?
Post # 2
You can get those little packs of Tylenol or Advil in the travel section of a pharmacy or at a convenience store.
Other ideas: Maybe a cooling eye mask, hair ties, flip-flops, some kind of snack?
Post # 3
That is a really cute idea! I am not sure where you are located but I feel like here you can get the indiviaul packs at any convenience store (usually they are behind the counter and you have to ask for them).
Other cute ideas would be a small bottle of 5 hour energy (or something similar). Also maybe a face mask to use (like the single ones they have in drug stores).
Personally I think a good pair of sunglasses is all I ever need but those probably wouldnt fit 🙂
Post # 4
You can get those items in the travel sections of any store such as; walmart or target
Here’s a list of items I found online.
Our Bachelorette Party Survival Kit ideas include:
- Water Bottles: Make sure the ladies stay hydrated! Drink plenty of water throughout the night and before you go to sleep.
- Granola bars or nuts: Just in case someone gets hungry or needs a quick snack on the dance floor.
- Pain Reliever: Mandatory for next-day hangovers!
- Pepto Bismol: Same as the pain reliever. The girls will thank you for this one!
- Fashion Tape: Avoid wardrobe malfunctions with some fashion tape!
- Sewing Kit: A portable sewing kit can help with quick dress fixes.
- Bandages: If you’re all wearing heels, you’ll need bandages. They can prevent blisters and help out in case someone trips!
- Mini Bottle of Vodka: Sure, you could drink it, but it also comes in handy for getting spills/smells out of fabric.
- Shot Glass: Hey, just in case!
- Pen: Great for writing notes and jotting down your phone number…
- Nail Files: You don’t want a broken nail distracting you from fun! File it down.
- Lip Balm: Keep your lips soft and kissable with some lip balm.
- Mints: You never know if you’ll be getting close to someone on the dance floor–keep mints on hand just in case!
Post # 5
Post # 6
MsGinkgo : Advil (ibuprofen) or aleve (naproxen) / NOT Tylenol (which is useless unless you have a fever). And pepto bismol. I need both at a recent bachelorette – and while there was pepto, no Advil! I was like….seriously??
Post # 7
hair ties, bobby pins, advil, tums, salty and sweet snack, band-aid and definitely some water & ginger ale ?
Post # 9
MsGinkgo : I hosted a Bach party and my co-planner put these together. She did sample packs of ibuprofen, chap stick, mints, pregnancy test (lol), mini tooth brush/tooth paste kit, mini bottle of mouth wash..I can’t remember what else. She got everything at the dollar tree!