(Closed) Bridesmaids & Groomsmens Gifts UNDER $20???????

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I have a few ideas 🙂 …not sure if they’re the greatest but I think they’re something what my bridesmaids/groosmen would like…

Bridesmaids:

Wine/champagne/some girly drink

Lipgloss/lipbalm/lipstick!  You can totally get awesome deals from the drugstore or even at Sephora!

Nailpolish – ie: OPI waaay less than $20 =D

Coffee/tea??? – you can make your own gift set

Compact mirror? —- although it’s not very original

those bath stuff from Bath and Body or the Body Shop

Victoria’s secret gift card for $20 ..every girl would like this!

Some kind of jewelry – like a bracelet or pair of earrings

Groomsmen:

Wine/some kind of alcoholic beverage? LCBO sells a lot of those for less than $20

Cuff links? you can get some from online wedding favors for less than $20 …

Coffee/espresso

Gift card to a “cool” guy store.. (if you don’t have any other choice..haha)

Gas gift card?! why not!!

Those are all the ideas I have..hope this helps somewhat 🙂

Post # 4
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We got our girls clutch purses, and the guys got wallets.  Under $20 each.  I also made th girls Bridesmaid or Best Man survival kits, still under $20 including the clutch.  I’m a bargain shopper. =)

Good luck deciding!

Post # 6
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Something that I am working on right now is personalized photo albums for my bridesmaids. I’ve known each of them for a long time. Target has $10 photo albums that hold 200 pictures. I may or may not completely fill the album. Snapfish has a great deal, until the end of July, you can get 200 photos printed for $2. I am having a great time going through old pictures! You could also burn a CD of the pictures too, in case they would want a digital copy. I am really looking forward to giving them this portion of the gift!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We’re getting the girls wine glasses from Tiffany’s http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=25486439&mcat=148207&cid=288215&search_params=s+5-p+15-c+288215-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+ ($20) along with a good bottle of wine.

For guys, we’re getting engraved beer mugs from pottery barn for the guys – http://www.potterybarn.com/products/pub-beer-mug/ ($9 plus engraving).  

We’re also tossing in some other things, but I think if you’re on a budget, these gifts alone will be nice.

Post # 8
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

One thing that we got girls was a pair of sandals from Target to wear on the wedding day and thereafter. The pair was $17 each. (got a better deal, shopping during the Thanksgiving-Christmas season). It looked nice on the pictures that they wore the same shoes and the girls also liked the sandals.

The topic ‘Bridesmaids & Groomsmens Gifts UNDER $20???????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors